Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Lame Blogging Blues

I know... I know.
What's the point of having a blog if you don't post new things every so often. I have had a long dry spell lately and I admit it. Blogging just hasn't been a priority for me lately. I work long hours and just want to go home afterwards. If I had internet at home, I would be prone to more blogging. And it's not that I don't have anything new, interesting, or exciting to post. I'm just not feeling motivated. But I want that to change. I am going to set a goal. I will post a new blog entry every weekend. I will set aside at least 15 min. every weekend to write something new in my blog. There are a lot of new things to write about too. Some of you may already be privy to some information. Others will have to wait for the blog.

Lastly and above all, I would like to thank my followers and supporters for your patience and interest.

stay tuned,
Dirk

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yea! Welcome back to the blog world. We missed you!